Today on The Weed Show with Charlo Greene we’re continuing our week of #CannabisforVeterans! Today, we’re joined by Tangy of Jayn Green and Cat of The Weed For Warriors Project to hear about what it’s like to be a woman warrior. We’ll hear their experiences about serving in the military, the trials they face as women, and the salvation they’ve found through cannabis.
Plus, The Weed Show has your cannabis news headlines from 4/11/17!
Today's Pot Topics (The Weed Show's take on trending events):
- Cannabis activists in Colorado are pushing for legal public consumption — but patients are being left behind in the dirt.
- Think you know what it takes to detox your body of #THC? Here are the facts and myths as told by Leafly.
- #Weed is legal in #Maine, but selling it isn’t. One business owner/grandfather has found a way around the system.
- The country of #Britain doesn’t criminalize too many people for #cannabis, yet they won’t hop on the green train and legalize. What’s the reason?
- #Weed is helping your parents and grandparents have more sex! We break down why this sexologist says cannabis is cultivating intimacy amongst #babyboomers.
We’re discussing all that and more, and we’d love for you to join the conversation.