Secrets from a decade as a CBD CEO and white label manufacturer.
What if I told you most CBD companies are ripping you off with diluted products? As a CBD White Label Manufacturer since 2014, we have made CBD for many of the nation’s favorite brands, and some not so favored. With a little more than two decades in the cannabis industry and a degree in cosmetic chemistry, over the years I have noticed many brands cutting corners, sourcing inferior raw materials and just lacking basic fundamentals about CBD as a whole. As a manufacturer our hands are tied when a customer insists on offering lackluster products. Though we can not tell you who we approve of and who we do not, we can provide you with some basic information needed to pre-qualify brands and avoid certain products.
Rx Canna Care is a pioneer in the CBD/Hemp oil industry, founded in 2014 before the “Green Rush”. Our Passion is creating unique products that help your body help itself. Organically farmed and manufactured with natural and organic components we infuse our products with other beneficial ingredients, like our Organic CannaCosmetics Facial line with our Jojoba bead facial cleanser, Witch Hazel-Rose Water toner and MultiPeptide eye serum, where CBD acts as an activator enhancing the beneficial properties of the product as a whole. Helping to metabolize these ingredients and manage both topical and internal pains and ailments. In higher concentrations CBD becomes active, improving the body’s natural ability to heal and renew itself.
At Rx Canna we are all about making high quality and very concentrated CBD products, like our 6000mg Broad Spectrum tinctures in 15ml and 8500/5000mg pain creams with Menthol, Arnica and Frankincense.
The easiest way to rate a CBD company is looking at their tinctures, there is little work involved other than providing PURE CBD. Be cautious and selective with what CBD company you trust. Here are some things to keep an eye out for:
- CBD is photosensitive, Cannabinoids and even terpenes are SENSITIVE TO LIGHT. Clear or frosted containers degrade CBD every second it is exposed to sunlight, Avoid these type of products. Light causes OXIDATION turning plant oils RANCID and Chlorophyll becomes a photosensitizer and can lead to Irritation.
- 1 ounce tincture bottle contains approximately 600 drops, any product concentration not divisible by 600 are not dosed accurately per drop i.e. 350, 500, 1000 and 1500 etc. products should be strong like our 3000 and 6000 tinctures that are 5-10-20 mg PER DROP to provide proper dosing ability.
- Research on human physiology shows the maximum absorption sublingually is 1/3 of a milliliter, if there are approx. 20 drops per milliliter, any company telling you to dose more than 6 to 7 drops at a time are unaware of this fact, NO HALF DROPPERS OR FULL DROPPER DOSES.
- If 10-20 mg is the recognized standard strength per serving and 6-7 drops is the ideal dose, any 1oz bottle less than 3000 mg IS TOO DILUTED FOR HUMANS & amp; Pets.
- You do not have taste buds under the tongue, NO FLAVOR IS NEEDED to mask the taste if it is dosed properly to not over saturate sublingually, there are scenarios in which flavoring can be beneficial i.e. children, pets, people unable to keep under their tongue. It’s more marketing than medicinal.
- The same strength tincture can be made from dirty crude or high quality distillate, the COA can not tell the difference, KNOW YOUR MEDICINE, KNOW YOUR SOURCE. Screen for potency, heavy metals, pesticides, residual solvents, and Microbial contaminants.
Not sure what brands or products to try? Start with finding a company you can trust, Rx Canna Care is CBD you can trust with concentrations that work.